Clients & Sectors Advisor - Make your impact
Auckland, NZ OR Wellington, NZ /
Business Development / Sales / Marketing – Marketing & Communications /
Me mātua whakaaweawe – tūhono mai - Clients & Sectors Advisor
We have strong shared values and the power of purpose to make a real difference.
· Be inspired by a highly passionate, fast paced and collaborative team
· Unparalleled opportunity to work with and learn from the best
· Flexibility for work-life harmony – Deloitte actively promotes a flexible work environment
We are looking for an Advisor with a can-do attitude to join our Clients & Marketing team and help us to develop new business and manage our key accounts. You will support the delivery of our client engagement programmes, help develop client-centric content for strategic proposals and provide back up support to our customer relationship management[tool, Salesforce. This is an exciting role for someone who is keen to develop their career in client relationship and bid management.
About the team
At Deloitte, our brand is our biggest asset differentiating us in the marketplace and allowing us to make an impact that matters. What makes the brand is our people - proving we are better together!
Our Clients & Marketing team is made up of 30 + passionate, high performing members that have been instrumental in securing our strong position in the market. We enable the business to engage effectively with our customers and deliver our internal and external marketing strategy, communications support, brand identity & governance and key account management.
This is your chance to join this dynamic and collaborative team and develop your skills with an innovative, high-performing organisation that is committed to its people. Reporting to the Clients and Sector Lead you will work with the broader Clients and Marketing team to support our Clients and Sectors programmes. This is a varied role, where you get to build your experience and capability in a range of client experience activity, including owning the coordination of our client feedback programme.
The role will cover:
· Providing support for clients and sectors programmes including client engagement and account coordination and proposals
· Coordinating our client feedback programme
· Working with the client teams to deliver insights to the business and improve client experience
· Owning and maintaining the proposal content library and providing support to selected bids and pursuits
· Providing guidance and practical support to the users of the customer relationship management system and escalate queries.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
Based in Wellington or Auckland, you’ll be highly organised, enjoy collaborating with a range of people and have great communication skills. You’ll have a strong client focus, great eye for detail and enjoy writing client-focussed content.
You are someone with:
· Good writing, communication, and project coordination skills
· Highly organised with strong time management skills
· Self-starter, proactive, flexible, can-do approach
· Able to work with people at all levels and from all backgrounds
· Customer focus and quality oriented
· Pursuit, sales or bid/proposal management experience an advantage
· Customer relationship management system experience an advantage
· Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficient
· 1-3 years’ experience in a corporate environment
So, who is Deloitte?
We are driven to create an impact that matters at every opportunity.
Supported by a strong leadership team and member firms from over 150 countries across the globe, Deloitte New Zealand is in the business of solving complex problems.
Innovation is the oxygen that powers us, enabling us to embrace the unknown, the chaos, the mayhem, because we know this is where the magic can happen.
Over our 175-year history, we have built a reputation for impactful delivery across audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and technology services.
Our workplace and culture
We are driven by our desire to create positive outcomes for our clients, communities, and people. Our purpose is to make an impact that matters. Everything we do is with intent - the intent to make a meaningful difference.
Our shared values are at the heart of everything we do. Living these values, including ‘taking care of each other’ and ‘fostering inclusion’, is essential to ensuring everyone feels included at work and able to reach their full potential.
For us to succeed and thrive as an organisation, we understand the importance of creating a culture where diverse perspectives matter and where everyone is given an equal opportunity to grow and develop.
We hold a simple belief – that our people’s hard work should be recognised and rewarded beyond their remuneration.
We have reimagined what ‘work’ looks like and how we can empower all our people to create a work experience that is distinct to their needs. Founded on concepts of trust, balance, wellbeing and the importance of personal connection, this is the Deloitte experience.
· Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
· Subsidised professional qualifications and paid professional memberships
· Subsidised health insurance
· Income protection insurance
· 22 days annual leave
· Social events, social sports teams, and monthly firm drinks
· A focus on wellness and well-being
· Community focused volunteer days
· A focus on the environment and sustainability
· Plus much more
Does this sound exactly like the sort of role and organisation for you? Then apply now! We’d love to hear from you.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz