Oracle Access Management (IAM/IDM) Architect
Auckland & Wellington, NZ /
Management Consulting – Technology Applications /
Please note: you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
· Join an award-winning global consulting and implementation practice
· Rapidly build your career alongside high-performing people
· Help New Zealand’s largest organisations deliver transformational change
Deloitte brings together more than 1,400 professionals providing New Zealand's widest range of high-quality professional services. Our Oracle Consulting team are a member of the Deloitte group of companies and are Oracle's first Diamond Global Cloud Elite-level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), and has been at the highest alliance level, Diamond, for more than two decades. More than just a designation, our status shows that Deloitte has made and continues to make significant investments in growing its Oracle delivery capabilities.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, and a fantastic workplace culture and global opportunity to our people.
About the role
We consider our people a critical aspect of our success and are now seeking an Oracle Middleware Specialist Lead (Architect) specialising in Oracle Access and Identity Management (IAM/IDM) to join us in Auckland or Wellington.
In this role, you will be responsible to;
- Deliver development requirements in a leading and mentoring role across all aspects of the design and development life cycles of Oracle Access Management (IAM) / Identity Management (IDM) / Identity Cloud Service (IDCS).
- Run workshops, gather client requirements, define technical processes and prepare / review the technical documentation at the architect level.
- Design and implementation of architectural principles, standards and frameworks and building solutions and integrations using the Oracle Identity solutions (IAM / IDM / IDCS).
- Create/review the test scenarios and test plans for the components built.
- Participate in project meetings and status meetings with Onsite / Offsite consultants and / or Clients and provide leadership and guidance to a team of functional and technical consultants.
- Ability to communicate and engage with different project stakeholders within the organisation at all levels.
- To be involved in the architectural design in answering RFI/RFP/RFQ.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration (WebLogic, SOA, OSB, OTD, OHS etc 11G & 12C versions), Identity and Access Management (OAM, OUD, OIM, OID & 12C version) and Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS).
- Experience across multiple Oracle Cloud implementation projects across Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS), ideally with Oracle Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Experience in Linux / Unix Administration & Oracle Cloud.
- Good understanding of DevOps.
- Good understanding around Oracle database and Java.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment.
Please follow the link to our Deloitte Career’s page to apply. Any questions about the role and working for us, please contact Gracie Wang, Senior Recruitment Advisor, on +64 9 303 0775 to discuss.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.