2024 Graduate | Risk Advisory | Technology Operational & Regulatory Risk | Auckland
Auckland, NZ /
Risk Advisory – Technology Risk /
Curious about challenges facing businesses especially those that expose them to risks? Join our team of risk professionals who advise New Zealand’s largest organisations and public sector entities to navigate uncertainty, enabling them to embrace these risks with confidence.
- Work with a collaborative team with a constant desire to make an impact that matters
- Access unlimited learning and growth opportunities
- Get exposure to a wide range of clients spanning across industries
- Seize the opportunity to develop your technical and interpersonal skills by working with some of the best risk professionals in the industry
What will you get to do?
In a world of rapidly changing regulations, societal expectations and digital disruption that are transforming industries and customer expectations, we help organisations bridge the gap between risk and opportunity, safely and sustainably.
Joining our Technology, Operational and Regulatory risk team you will advise our clients on how to:
- Manage their risks as they leverage emerging technologies to help deliver successful outcomes
- Effectively navigate their financial and non-financial risks to make informed decisions
- Navigate operational risks, inform management reviews and undertake independent audits
Your future starts with us.
We love analysing data and working closely with our clients to uncover meaningful insights to enhance their business. You will work with Deloitte’s global network of risk professionals sharing ideas and taking advantage of new trends and technology in your chosen domain.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
- You are an inquisitive student with a knack for solving problems
- Studying towards a degree in IT, InfoSys, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Commerce, Public Policy, Law, Environmental Science or a combination of these degrees
- Great interpersonal skills that help you thrive in collaborative environments
- Have a sharp and analytical mind
- Adaptable and resilient, embracing change and being comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Self-aware and emotionally intelligent to navigate key stakeholders and competing priorities
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
Remember you will need your CV, covering letter and academic transcript. Please only apply once, multiple applications will not be considered. You must be legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz