SAP FIORI Senior Consultant
All New Zealand /
Consulting – EP - Enterprise Technology & Performance /
Make an impact – Join us as anSAP Consultant / Senior Consultant –Fiori
Honomai kia eke ki tetaumatateitei ka taea - We have strong shared values and the power of purpose to make a real difference.
We are driven to create an impact that matters at every opportunity.
Over our 175-year history, we have built a reputation for impactful delivery across audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and technology services. Supported by a strongleadership team, and member firms from over 150 countries across the globe, Deloitte New Zealand is in the business of solving complex problems. Innovation is the oxygen that powers us, enabling us to embrace the unknown, the chaos, the mayhem, because we know this is where the magic can happen.
Our workplace and culture
Our purpose is to make an impact that matters. We are driven by our desire to create positive outcomes for our clients, communities, and people. Everything we do is with intent - the intent to make a meaningful difference.
Our shared values are at the heart of everything we do. Living these values, which include ‘taking care of each other’ and ‘fostering inclusion’, is essential to ensuring everyone feels included at work and able to reach their full potential.
For us to succeed and thrive as an organisation, we understand the importance of creating a culture where diverse perspectives matter and where everyone is given an equal opportunity to grow and develop.
About this team:
We are about thinking and doing, strategy and implementation. We combine specialist skills to advise our clients on their strategic direction, the operation of their business and their information systems and technology. We leverage our extensive industry experience to make a difference to the operational performance of our top tier public and private sector clients.
With a team 300+ locally across Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, plus a global network of consultants, there is always opportunity to learn, develop and share your knowledge as a SAP specialist across domains and technologies, including skills across Oracle, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Workday and more.
Your typical day will include:
- Building lasting relationships with our clients and internal functional and technical teams to gather technical requirements, design specifications and define solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Owning and delivering full lifecycle of on premise, cloud or hybrid SAP integration solutions, including testing and post go live support.
- Manage pipeline of competing project priorities and support tickets across various clients, collaborating with various Deloitte communities to deliver high quality results.
- Help to continuously develop high performing people and culture aligned to Deloitte’s values, making an impact that matters, and deliver exceptional client service.
- Mindfulness to continuously cultivate client relationships, with an active involvement with sales and procurement processes.
- Business process alignment for master data and basic functions
- You’ll identify and provides support for selected ERP tasks that have cross team, cross-function cross-activity dependencies
- You will work closely with stream lead to support project management with timely status reporting using the project tools like JIRA.
- You will enable the client to run their business well.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you. You are someone with:
- A proven background implementing SAP solutions across a range of industries and hold relevant technical S/4 HANA certification.
- Experience solving problems, documenting solution options and providing recommendations as an individual contributor.
- 3-5 year of SAP Fiori Development experience and able to prototype, design and develop custom free style Fiori Apps.
- Ability to customize, implement and extend standard Fiori Apps.
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform and Fiori Architecture on Cloud and On-Premise deployments.
- Experience with Fiori Launchpad Designer, Catalogs, Groups.
- Knowledge of UI Design Patterns, Fiori Elements and current trends in software design, architecture.
- Experience in SAP S4HANA and SAP BTP Mobility are advantageous.
- Understands SAP capability accelerators and can apply reusable assets and pre-configured solutions to address client challenges.
- Ability to identify risks and the options to mitigate. Also identify issues and steps to remediate.
- The ability to work in cross functional on and offshore teams to help deliver a single vision focused on client satisfaction.
- Experience enabling the success of related functions including: SAP Functional areas, Security, authorisation and role design, Organisation Change Management (OCM), Data conversion, Testing and solution validation, Training and Support
We hold a simple belief – that our people’s hard work should be recognised and rewarded beyond their remuneration.
We have reimagined what ‘work’ looks like and how we can empower all our people to create a work experience that is distinct to their needs. Founded on concepts of trust, balance, wellbeing, and the importance of personal connection, this is the Deloitte Experience.
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Subsidised professional qualifications and paid professional memberships
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Income protection insurance
-22 days annual leave
- Social events, social sports teams, and monthly Firm drinks
- A focus on wellness and well-being
- Community focussed volunteer days
- A focus on the environment and sustainability
- Plus, much more
Does this sound exactly like the sort of role and organisation for you? Then apply now! We’d love to hear from you.
The Deloitte Talent Acquisition Team
What will your typical day look like?
Enough about us, let’s talk about you. You are someone with:
Apply now to avoid missing out!
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz