2023/2024 Intern | Consulting | Digital Customer
All New Zealand /
Consulting – EO - SD&M /
Are you looking for hands-on experience in one of the best consulting careers available?
Do you want to connect, work, and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts?
Are you excited to gain real-world opportunities to develop your career and network?
Your future starts with us
Our team is supported with the resources, training, and tools they need to excel at their work, along with the freedom and power to create their own paths forward to make a difference.
What will you get to do?
Using market-leading cloud platforms, we combine our deep expertise of the digital space with our unique understanding of customer behaviour. By doing so, we help clients reimagine how profits are made, how customer relationships are nurtured and how customer services can be digitised.
As an Analyst, you’ll be using the Salesforce platform to help design, build and deliver business applications for a range of Deloitte clients and industries.
Where can you do this?
We’re looking for a Summer Intern to join our vibrant Auckland office.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We know that as a student in your penultimate year, you may not necessarily have a tone of technical skills or experience, and that’s okay! At Deloitte, we value your ethics and potential to grow more than anything else. You’re someone who:
- Is in their penultimate year of a STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Maths), or Business/Finance/Commerce degree or similar.
- Is passionate about technology – not just the latest gadgets but emerging trends that have the potential to change the way we work, live, and communicate.
- Understands project delivery management including agile ways of working.
- Has a willingness and aptitude for learning new systems and a desire to grow within Deloitte.
- Thrives in collaborative environments and works effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrates a resilient and hardworking attitude – whenever you work on a project, you give it your all!
- Enjoys working on ambiguous and fuzzy problems, combining creativity with analytical thinking.
- Is self-motivated and can solve issues in real time.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills. We are constantly engaging with our client, helping to derive solutions to issues they are having. Being able to communicate clearly and efficiently is an essential skill in our team!
If you’re nodding like crazy because this sounds exactly like you – apply now!
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz