2024 Graduate | Assurance & Advisory | Audit | Auckland
Auckland, NZ /
Audit and Assurance – Audit /
· Join a collaborative and innovative team who are always looking to make an impact that matters
· Be supported in your professional development with industry certifications and CAANZ qualifications
· Get exposure to a wide range clients across different industries
Maximise what you’ve learnt during your accounting studies by applying your analytical mind to help design and develop game-changing solutions for our clients!
What will you get to do?
Our specialist accounting skills empower clients with a crystal-clear understanding of their financial position and enable them to make smarter decisions about their business. Every day in our team will be different, but we can promise that you’ll gain invaluable client-facing skills as you craft and deliver creative solutions for our clients’ most complex problems! We don’t just understand our clients’ businesses, we uncover opportunities and identify risks beyond traditional financial reporting functions.
There is no better place to practice and sharpen your communication and presentation skills with stakeholders as you assist with the preparation of project plans and reports. Oh, you’ll also get to use bespoke Deloitte tech systems and tools to create innovative solutions to help prepare project plans and reports. Are you in?
Where can I do it?
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- You have a sharp and analytical mind. You’re inquisitive, meticulous, humble and you often let your work speak for itself.
- Majoring in Accounting or studying a degree that makes you eligible for the Chartered Accountants Program
- Additional majors in Compsci, Infotech, Statistics, data management or related highly desirable
- Great interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative environments. You’re a strong communicator who possesses the skills needed to build relationships both your team and senior clients
- Adaptable and driven – you understand what it’s like to overcome obstacles through sheer tenacity and hard work
- Self-awareness and good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
- Happy to travel. In your first few years you could spend at least 80% of your time on client site
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
Remember you will need your CV, covering letter and academic transcript. Please only apply once, multiple applications will not be considered. You must be legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz