Strategic Workshop Designer
Business Development / Sales / Marketing – Marketing & Communications
Are you a problem solver looking for your next challenge? We are looking for a critical thinker to help solve our clients exciting business problems!
Helping solve our clients’ challenges is what we do; we are passionate about collaborating with them to unpack their issues and helping them create a way forward.
What will your typical day look like?
In the Deloitte Greenhouse we create half and full day sessions that focus on deep investigation and exploration. Using a proven methodology, we create structured sessions that allow our clients time to think and question, whilst we help them move towards a set of determined outcomes.
We work closely with colleagues from around the Global Deloitte network to bring relevant thought leadership and frameworks that will push our thinking. We are looking for someone to join our team, working alongside the Greenhouse Lead, designing and delivering sessions that will help our clients move forward.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Working with engagement teams and clients to understand the scope of the challenge, providing challenge to ensure we understand the business context and drivers
- In partnership with Deloitte colleagues, lead the design of client sessions that will result in meaningful outcomes
- Bringing an “experiential” input to the session designs that ensures participants are engaged emotionally, cognitively and physically, thereby creating a distinct experience
- Project manage the implementation of these sessions, including informing and conducting pre-work, conducting design reviews, managing session rehearsals and shaping follow up work
- Design facilitator guides and co-facilitate client sessions
Enough about us, let’s talk about you! We are looking for someone who has:
- The ability to take a broad, and often ambiguous, remit and develop a client experience that delivers desired outputs, often in a time-pressured environment.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a corporate or agency/consultancy environment
- Experience of working within management consulting, as part of a strategy function, or as part of a creative agency, would be beneficial
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage a number of projects at one time
- Excellent presence, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong presentation, facilitation and story-telling skills with an ability to be flexible during sessions, working towards an outcome, instead of following a script.
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to synthesise group discussions and help steer abstract dialogue into actionable insights.
- Ability to work collaboratively but comfortable working autonomously; being a self-starter is important.
You will have strong problem-solving skills and be confident in coming up with creative ways to tackle complex problems. You are structured in approach and understand that innovative thinking needs to be grounded in discipline and methods. You value the importance of collaboration while understanding the complexity that comes with numerous stakeholders
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Kate Park from the Recruitment team at 09 303 0792. We’d love to hear from you!
We bring together 1400 specialists professionals providing audit, tax, technology and systems, strategy and performance improvement, risk management, corporate finance, business recovery, forensic and accounting services nationwide.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.