2024 Graduate | Consulting | Operations Transformation | Wellington
All New Zealand /
Consulting – Strategy, Analytics & M&A /
- Are you looking for a clear and structured Graduate program and career path?
- Do you want to connect, work, and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts?
- Are you excited to gain real-world opportunities to develop your career and network?
Your future starts with us
Our team is supported with the resources, training, and tools they need to excel at their work, along with the freedom and power to create their own paths forward to make a difference.
What will you get to do?
Our team of expert consultants are constantly curious and excited about improving how organisations operate. They use leading tools, methodologies, and ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking to design best-practice solutions to address our clients’ most complex challenges. Our team often collaborate with other consulting disciplines to drive enterprise-wide transformation.
As an Analyst, you'll have the opportunity to work on exciting and complex projects that drive positive transformation and solve real business problems, while gaining invaluable experience across a range of industries and capability areas in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Where can you do this?
We’re looking for Grads to join our vibrant Auckland and Wellington offices.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We know that as a soon-to-be or recent graduate, you may not necessarily have a tone of technical skills or experience, and that’s okay! At Deloitte, we value your ethics and potential to grow more than anything else. You’re someone who:
- Is in their final year of (or has recently completed) an analytical degree or similar, with a strong academic track record.
- Is intellectually curious about how things work, the way things get done, and how they could be done better. Seeing the big picture and knowing how to break it down into smaller parts is key.
- Thrives in collaborative and diverse team environments, but also has the self-drive and initiative to operate autonomously.
- Has some technical skills, is fascinated by new tech, and is interested in exploring how technology enables businesses to succeed.
- Demonstrates the ability to think analytically, conduct data-driven problem solving, and utilises creative ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking.
- Is resilient, hardworking, and highly ambitious.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Enjoys being constantly challenged and can manage change effectively.
If you’re nodding like crazy because this sounds exactly like you – apply now!
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz