2024 Graduate | Consulting | Technology Strategy & Transformation
All New Zealand /
Consulting – EO - SD&M /
- Are you looking for a clear and structured Graduate program and career path?
- Do you want to connect, work, and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts?
- Are you excited to gain real-world opportunities to develop your career and network?
Your future starts with us
Our team is supported with the resources, training, and tools they need to excel at their work, along with the freedom and power to create their own paths forward to make a difference.
What will you get to do?
Our team’s goal is simple: help organisations develop digital and technology strategies to implement changes that drive business value and improve performance. Our team of future-focused tech strategists are constantly curious and enthusiastic about sharing our tech expertise with clients, collaboratively shaping how they operate with technology in a world of exponential change to generate business outcomes.
As an analyst you will be fully embedded in projects supporting clients on their technology transformation journey, helping to solve their trickiest problems as well as improve the way they operate and grow. This means having the opportunity to research cutting edge technologies of every kind, across all major industries. On this varied and exciting career path, your projects could range from supporting a technology enabled business transformation programme, co-creating IT and digital strategies, and technology sourcing procurement engagements. From the spectrum of work available, Analysts will be equipped with the skills, knowledge and experience needed to kick-start a strong career in technology strategy and transformation.
Where can you do this?
We’re looking for Grads to join our vibrant Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch offices.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We know that as a soon-to-be or recent graduate, you may not necessarily have a tone of technical skills or experience, and that’s okay! At Deloitte, we value your ethics and potential to grow more than anything else. You’re someone who:
- Is in their final year of (or has recently completed) a STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Maths), or Business/Finance/Commerce degree or similar.
- Enjoys bringing their unique perspectives and experiences to their work. Our clients are diverse thinkers, and so are we - you should be too!
- Is passionate about problem solving in the digital world – not just the latest gadgets but emerging trends that have the potential to change the way we work, live, and communicate.
- Is a diligent, resilient, team-player, who thrives working in collaborative environments, and has a continuous self-improvement mindset.
- Has great interpersonal and relationship building skills as well as the ability to thrive in dynamic environments. We often work with top level management and rely on being able to clearly communicate problems and resolutions.
- Has a sharp and analytical mind and a thirst for learning, to come up with solutions that are creative and ‘out-of-the-box’ for ambiguous and novel problems.
- Thrives in collaborative environments as well as values working with and supporting others, actively seeking to contribute to an inclusive working atmosphere.
- Can demonstrate strong commercial and business acumen, including excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you’re nodding like crazy because this sounds exactly like you – apply now!
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Studies have shown that women and people from under-represented backgrounds are less likely to apply for roles where they do not match the job description criteria exactly. If you're excited about this role and think you have what it takes, but your experience doesn't align 100%, we still want to hear from you and would encourage to apply.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz