Organisation Transformation Senior Consultant
Auckland, NZ /
Management Consulting – Human Capital /
Deloitte New Zealand will be enjoying an extended break this holiday season and will be out of office from Friday 24th December and returning Monday 17th January. Please expect a delay in our response to your application over this time
Please note: you must be based and legally entitled to work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
· Join an award-winning consulting practice with global reach and thought-leadership
· Be part of a high-performing team and expand your experience and capabilities
Deloitte’s Human Capital Consulting practice works closely with clients to enhance their organisation performance, productivity and profitability through the development of organisational and talent strategies and programmes to enable business strategies.
We offer a wide range of services including:
· Workforce strategy and planning;
· Employee experience review, design and delivery;
· Culture transformation;
· Change management;
· Learning solutions and strategies;
· Organisation design;
· Diversity and inclusion;
· Workforce analytics;
· HR technology strategy and service delivery.
As a Senior Consultant you will work alongside our experienced team members and subject matter experts and gain experience with a wide range of clients, industries and projects.
You will be expected to:
· Build collaborative relationships with clients and gain the trust and confidence of those you work with;
- Develop your proficiency in Deloitte service offerings;
· Analyse information and create concise presentations and reports;
· Contribute to the development of client solutions;
· Facilitate client interviews, workshops and presentations;
· Support and review work of junior project team members;
· Collaborate with the national Human Capital Consulting Practice and contribute to practice and business development activities.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in an HR/People/Talent Development role. Experience in a Consulting/Professional Services environment is highly advantageous.
- Subject Matter Expertise in Human Resources Business Processes and practices. This includes experience designing and delivering organisation operating models/organisation design, change management, learning and development strategies and succession planning.
- Strong quantitative and analysis skills, able to uncover the heart of problems, identify root causes and offer clear solutions in a constructive and logical way.
- Sound interpersonal skills, able to gain the trust and confidence of those you collaborate with.
- Fluent (close to native level) of English language skills is essential, both written and spoken, as is the ability to engage a range of people at all organisation levels.
About the team
We are an award-winning Consulting practice and part of a national community of 1400 staff across New Zealand. At Deloitte, the success of our business is our people. Our team members come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, but all share a common purpose of making an impact that matters to our community. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture.
If you have a passion for learning from talented people and would like to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now!
Deloitte are committed to keeping everyone safe from COVID-19. From December 1 2021 until further notice, Deloitte will introduce a COVID-19 Vaccination policy that requires all staff, contractors, clients and visitors to be fully vaccinated before they can access our offices. Similarly, only Deloitte vaccinated people will visit our client premises and attend work-related events. For more information, please visit our website; https://www2.deloitte.com/nz/en/pages/risk/articles/open-for-business-navigating-covid19.html
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz