Consultants / Senior Consultants | Risk Advisory
Wellington, NZ /
Risk Advisory – Operational Risk /
· Join a firm that drives innovation and invests in emerging technologies
· Enjoy flexible and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
· Help clients manage risk in a dynamic, digital world
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be based in New Zealand or currently planning your return and hold a valid Work Visa that allows you to be employed in New Zealand.
We are looking for motivated, ambitious and dedicated professionals with risk and or operational/process improvement experience to join our Wellington team. You may have a technology or accounting background or be someone who has a broader range of experience gained from working in operational roles.
This is a career opportunity to grow your business, risk, process improvement and advisory skills within a Big 4 environment with a strong focus on mentoring and team success. You will have the opportunity to work closely with a passionate leadership team that is focused on our success. You may be part of or lead a high-performing team, provide coaching and support on both technical and soft skills. You will influence clients and teams, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
About our team
Our risk team provides advice to clients which enables them to manage the risks of the next wave of change organisations face in today's world.
What will your typical day look like?
- Support on client engagements including but not limited to scoping, delivering and reporting.
- Advise clients on establishing or improving end-to-end risk management systems, processes, and frameworks to enhance strategic alignment with business goals, enable effective decision making and response, and how to manage risk across change and transformation. Build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Use a data driven approach to help clients understand areas of risk and improve the effectiveness of key functions
Enough about us! Let’s talk about you, you are someone with:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of business processes and performance improvement techniques
- Strong relationship building, reporting writing and presentation skills
- A passion for using your knowledge and experience to help businesses achieve their outcomes and overcome challenges.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- A structured, result-driven attitude with an entrepreneurial, creative mind-set
- The ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements
Have we caught your attention?
Sound like the sort of role for you? Then we would love to hear from you.
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Kate Park from our Talent Acquisition team on 09 303 0792. We’d love to hear from you!
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.