SAP FIORI Senior Consultant
Wellington, NZ /
Consulting – Technology Applications /
· Join an award-winning global consulting and implementation practice
· Rapidly build your career alongside high-performing people
· Be a trusted advisor to clients for best practice business processes and cloud ERP solutions
We’re not your normal Consulting practice. Deloitte have dedicated teams which offer a full spectrum of consulting services from strategy through to delivery and support for clients across New Zealand. Now we’re looking to continue our growth in the in the SAP applications team to collaborate alongside our wider Consulting team to deliver world class SAP S4/HANA Cloud Transformations. This role can be based in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
What will your typical day look like?
- Providing technical and customised SAP Fiori solutions across the core SAP ERP S/4 HANA work streams such as FICO, SD, MM, WM, PM, PM and other key modules.
- Architect solutions with clients as a trusted advisor and integrate solutions across work streams.
- Executing projects using Agile techniques to accelerate the pace and efficiency of solution development
- Gathering data and determines priority criteria to build an integrated roadmap that addresses all facets of an implementation
- Leading the design of technical specifications gathered from clients SME’s and Functional Leads/Consultants.
- Using the global domain area leadership network and global knowledge repository tools to share significant, evolved client deliverables and new domain-related tools, solutions developed through client engagements
- Understands the interaction of business processes and supporting technology and can explain it in business terms to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Build relationships with Deloitte colleagues and client users, SME’s and up to CxO level to investigate, understand and propose solutions to meet customer demands.
- Helping to develop high performing people and culture aligned to Deloitte’s values and making an impact that matters, and deliver exceptional client service.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you. You are someone with:
- 3-5 year of SAP Fiori Development experience and able to prototype, design and develop custom free style Fiori Apps.
- Ability to customize, implement and extend standard Fiori Apps.
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform and Fiori Architecture on Cloud and On-Premise deployments.
- Experience with Fiori Launchpad Designer, Catalogs, Groups.
- Knowledge of UI Design Patterns, Fiori Elements and current trends in software design, architecture.
- Experience in SAP S4HANA and SAP BTP Mobility will be a plus point.
- Builds functional knowledge within a particular SAP Capability (Finance, Supply Chain, Customer, Analytics or Technology) and maintains a general understanding of broader SAP service offerings (e.g., Finance/Supply Chain/Customer Transformation, M&A, Cloud Services)
- Stays current with market shifts/trends and SAP to help clients explore the ‘art of the possible’
- Understands SAP capability accelerators and can apply reusable assets and pre-configured solutions to address client challenges
Apply now to avoid missing out!
From 11 April 2022 it is no longer a condition of our COVID Response policy that our people, clients, contractors and visitors be vaccinated to attend our premises, Deloitte events or client premises (except where a client has a vaccine pass mandate in place). However, given the changing nature of the pandemic, we do reserve the right, following a Health & Safety Risk Assessment, to require that a role be performed by a person vaccinated against COVID-19 to minimise the health and safety risk to our people therefore ongoing collection of vaccination status will be important for managing future risks.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz