Technology Strategy & Transformation Manager
Auckland, NZ /
Management Consulting – Technology /
Please note: you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
· Do you have a passion for helping our clients unlock business value through the promise of technology?
· Do you have a passion for working with people and solving problems?
· Do you thrive working in a dynamic environment with a team of talented people who take pride in delivering great results?
What will your typical day look like?
We currently have an opportunity for a talented Manager above level candidate to join our Technology Strategy & Transformation Consulting team. You’ll work alongside our clients with reference to the following areas:
· IT Strategy Development: Assist clients develop a technology strategy and road map that aligns with and supports their key business priorities.
· IT Operating Models: Support a senior IT management team or business sponsor to develop an IT Operating Model, outlining the strategic aims of the organisation, and then defining the various components of the IT function, including roles, processes, controls and potentially tools.
· IT Assessments: Undertake IT maturity assessments, potentially across all elements of the IT function. Such an assignment would examine how business alignment, strategy, architecture, development and operations are currently being run, and seek to understand issues with capability, process and governance.
· IT Sourcing: Allow clients to develop a sourcing strategy and delivery model to support the business needs at optimal cost. Support clients through the sourcing and selection process, and transition to the new delivery model.
· IT Architecture: Identifying and setting out the architectural components that provide a framework to facilitate the provision of technology and business solutions.
· IT Transformation: Shaping a major IT Transformation program for a client and running the Program Management Office of a major change program to deliver business and technology initiatives.
· IT Due Diligence: Supporting Merger & Acquisition activities for a client by conducting IT/technology due diligence on the Target organisation and defining a transition plan for the Acquirer.
About the team
You will be in good company. With the TS&T team, you will be exposed to cutting-edge technology in an environment focused on innovation and entrepreneurship. We are constantly looking for bright people who are passionate about technology and seek to maximise the value we deliver to our clients.
You will be joining a team of passionate professionals from various backgrounds, who share a common interest in technology and customer service. If you are always yearning to learn more and rise to new heights in a fast-paced environment that is continuously evolving, this is the place for you.
Your role as a leader
Your role as a Consulting Manager will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
· You are a professional with around 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in technology management, strategy or business analysis in a consulting environment.
· You are passionate about modern technology and their applications in the business world.
· You have earned a university degree, and you are well versed in both technology and business fields.
· You have strong communication, synthesis and analysis skills.
· You will have the ability to establish, build and maintain successful relationships and are adept at facing clients.
· Your self-motivation and drive will match that of our team.
· You pride yourself on providing the same high quality service that is expected and delivered from one of New Zealand’s largest and most respected professional services firms.
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Gracie Wang from the People & Performance team on 09 303 0775. We would love to hear from you!
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.