Deloitte Digital Cadetship Programme
Wellington, NZ /
Management Consulting – Technology /
Deloitte Digital Cadetship Programme
An opportunity for clever, curious people like you to leap into the world of technology. This is an earn-while-you-learn cadetship, with the chance to gain qualifications, certifications and all the skills needed to be successful at Deloitte Digital. Create a career for yourself with a business that’s making an impact worldwide.
What are we offering?
- An earn-while-you-learn cadetship that is a permanent job
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully funded recognised professional qualifications and certifications
- Live project experience and client exposure as part of the learning
- Fast progression on a structured career path with plenty of support and flexibility
- The support of a buddy and mentor
- Lifelong learning & development throughout your career
- Technical and business skills training
- Flexible working options
- Opportunities to develop your career in any direction, anywhere in the world
What are we looking for?
- People with a passion for technology. That is it. No technology experience, qualifications or certifications needed. We will help you with all that.
- We like working with bright, talented people who share our passion for all things digital.
Want to know what to put in your application? Showcase your passion for technology and tell us about what excites you most about this opportunity.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we will offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more.
How will you develop / grow?
There will be a three month focused learning phase where you will learn the key consulting skills, gain your certifications and test what you have learned in a safe environment. Then a 1-2 year development phase will take place, where you will gain experience on the job with added learning and development. At the end of the development phase, you will be placed into a role which reflects your experience prior to joining Deloitte. If you have existing experience and just need the introduction to consulting and technical certifications, by the end of the development phase you could be leading your own projects and managing your own teams, developing your career in whichever direction interests you most.
The application process
Come say hello. We are having breakfast and a virtual information session!
· Sign up here for the virtual session on Thursday 25 March: https://events.humanitix.com/deloitte-digital-cadetship-virtual-information-session
· Sign up here for the breakfast session on Tuesday 30 March 7.30am-9am: https://events.humanitix.com/deloitte-digital-cadetship-breakfast-information-session
If you can’t make breakfast or virtual info session, feel free to apply and we will review your CV and cover letter, then look to meet with you for a coffee to say hello.
The formal process from there is an interview and in some cases we may look to do an assessment of your tech awareness. Then we may meet for more coffee where you can get to know others in the team. If we feel you will be successful at Deloitte Digital, we will offer you a place in our Cadetship.
You will always hear from us, regardless of whether you are successful or not. If you haven’t heard anything yet, that means your application is still being considered.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.