Delphia is building the world's first investment strategy anyone can improve with their data. We select stocks to a portfolio by analyzing trends in the data and the market.
We are building a new kind of company that re-thinks the value of privacy, data rights, and fiduciary responsibility in order to ensure your data is always working for you – like your money.
Whether we're identifying trends or educating people on how their data can be used to make better investment decisions, people at Delphia are socially-minded creatives at heart. Our teams are continually iterating, solving hard problems, and collaborating to generate new forms of value and economic returns for our users (we call them “members”, in fact). Working together, we want people to realize the true value of their data – and we're just getting started.
Delphia is growing we currently have 60 people in multi-disciplinary teams located around the world. We began in January 2018 and are graduates of Y Combinator and the Creative Destruction Lab. We’ve raised two rounds of funding and approximately $80 million to date.
About the role
We need a community manager who can help us grow, engage, and build awareness via a community.
You should apply if:
- You’re passionate about retail investing and crypto products.
- You’re a self-starter who likes to come up with new ideas and see them through, taking ownership of each step.
- You’re confident about the power of community and feel inspired to bring this to investing.
- Define and execute our community engagement strategy for retail investment and crypto products
- Grow our social channels and align them with campaigns - you’ll build plans and content calendars.
- Devise and manage contests – we reward our investors every week!
- Communicate with our users to help manage and grow our community
- Identify key influencers and work with them to evangelize our products
- Work with our design team to help design image & video assets.
- Prepare regular reports and track growth to achieve KPIs.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in a community or social media role in a consumer startup (bonus for fintech or crypto)
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., forums, ambassador programs, events, newsletters)
- Experience in building and executing social media strategies from scratch for new products
- Experience managing a social media content plan and calendar daily
- You’re passionate about investing and crypto and know the industry well
- You’ve worked with cross-functional product teams.
- You’ve worked in a fintech or crypto startup.
As a member of the Delphia team, you will enjoy a variety of perks and benefits such as:
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Benefits, plus a Health Spending Account
- Flexible work hours with the ability to work from home when need be
- Work From Anywhere Policy
- Flexible Time-Off Policy
- Employee Stock Options
- Access to our Hedge Fund
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate by race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Delphia is committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.