Regional Sales Manager / Germany
Sales – Sales
Delphix is fundamentally changing the dynamics of how companies manage and consume data. Fortune 500 companies depend on the Delphix Data Platform to achieve 100x performance boost for application acceleration, 10x faster migration to the cloud and 10x increase in security of their most sensitive data. With offices around the world, Delphix is comprised of some of the brightest minds in tech, each of whom believes in the power of data to help accelerate the pace of discovery and better the way we live.
Delphix is seeking to hire a seasoned and accomplished sales executive to assist in building the company’s business in the Germany. F or focused individuals who thrive in an environment of change, this position provides high visibility, and extraordinary financial rewards.
Whilst Delphix seeks an independent, autonomous and creative performer, this individual must also be a team player who can successfully partner with other key stakeholders such as marketing, sales development and pre-sales support. This sales executive will be responsible for coordinating all corporate and third party resources to support the sales effort and to provide customer satisfaction - which is imperative in a subscription licensing business.
- Prospecting to enterprise companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social media etc.
- Leverage Sales Development Managers to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas or vertical markets.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using salesforce.com.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Delphix products
- Consistently deliver against goals and targets
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competition
- 7 + Years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- Knowledge of enterprise accounts in the Germany . Preference with be in Munich marketplace.
- Proven track record of closing seven figure transactions
- Proven history of exceeding software sales quotas through strategic selling skills
- Comfort with an enterprise subscription licensing models
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior business manager level
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- Technical acumen but with the ability to relate it to business value
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Strong writing, language and presentational skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
*You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.