Software QA Management
Engineering – QA & Engineering Operations
Delphix is fundamentally changing the dynamics of how companies manage and consume data. Fortune 500 companies depend on the Delphix Data Platform to achieve 100x performance boost for application acceleration, 10x faster migration to the cloud and 10x increase in security of their most sensitive data. With offices around the world, Delphix is comprised of some of the brightest minds in tech, each of whom believes in the power of data to help accelerate the pace of discovery and better the way we live.
Delphix Masking intelligently identifies and removes sensitive information from enterprise data, ensuring that access to sensitive information is limited and compliance requirements are met. The product’s diverse suite of secure masking algorithms replace sensitive information with realistic but fictitious values across a broad spectrum of data formats so that the data can be used for application development and testing. Organizations around the world use our software to protect their sensitive information while rapidly and efficiently provisioning data.
As a manager of the Delphix Masking QA team, you have the opportunity to lead a software QA team that is delivering innovative data security and privacy solutions. You will work in a fast-paced environment to deliver product features that truly impact customers. In this position, you will build a team that is tackling exciting technical challenges in a fun and rewarding environment.
At Delphix, quality comes first. Quality Assurance Engineers and Management work closely with project teams to define and execute test plans early in the development process. QA Engineers at Delphix are well-versed in writing test automation – from automating tests to building a robust automation infrastructure for scale and reliability. In addition to working as a hands-on contributor, Engineering Managers have the responsibility of building great engineering teams by providing mentorship and career development strategies to his/her individual team members.
- Career development and mentorship for engineers
- Technical guidance and advice for software developers engaged in the design, coding, reviewing, and testing of enterprise software
- Collaborate with product management on feature definition and roadmaps
- Drive delivery for our product milestones, continually releasing features and ensuring that quality metrics are achieved
- Design and implement test automation and enhancements to the framework for new features
- Foster the Delphix Engineering culture
- 5+ years of management experience
- A major part of your responsibility will be to provide direction and supervision to the team of Engineers responsible for:
– Gathering test requirements
– Developing, implementing, automating and executing test plans
*You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.