Customer Support Application Engineer
Redwood City, San Francisco, Boston, Atlanta
Customer Success – Customer Support
Delphix is fundamentally changing the dynamics of how companies manage and consume data. Fortune 500 companies depend on the Delphix Data Platform to achieve 100x performance boost for application acceleration, 10x faster migration to the cloud and 10x increase in security of their most sensitive data. With offices around the world, Delphix is comprised of some of the brightest minds in tech, each of whom believes in the power of data to help accelerate the pace of discovery and better the way we live.
Maintain and augment existing web applications (both internal and customer-facing apps running in the DMZ) . Scope, plan, and execute small-to-medium-scale new application projects related to Customer Service Operations.
Implement and own an Application Dashboard that displays current status and maintains performance and reliability metrics for both customer-facing and internal applications.
- Experience with Cloud-based development, deployment. and management of Applications (e.g. using Heroku, EC2 containers, Docker)
- Experience developing applications that provide and consume REST interfaces
- Experience scoping projects and planning development schedules
- Experience supporting a SaaS production environment
- BS Degree in Comp Science, Related Degree Program, or Equivalent Work Experience
- Clear, concise and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using integration/ETL platforms such as Boomi, Alooma, or Matillion
- Familiarity with code management using git
- Two or more years experience developing and maintaining UNIX shell scripts
- Two or more years experience developing secure web applications using an recognized security development framework (e.g. OWASP, Berkeley Secure Coding Practice Guidelines)
- Proficient in SQLFamiliarity with Zendesk and Salesforce APIs
- Experiencing developing applications employing third-party authentication/identity frameworks or providers (e.g. onelogin, Octa)
*You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.