Regional Sales Manager (UK)
Sales – Sales
Delphix is fundamentally changing the dynamics of how companies manage and consume data. Fortune 500 companies depend on the Delphix Data Platform to achieve 100x performance boost for application acceleration, 10x faster migration to the cloud and 10x increase in security of their most sensitive data. With offices around the world, Delphix is comprised of some of the brightest minds in tech, each of whom believes in the power of data to help accelerate the pace of discovery and better the way we live.
Delphix is seeking to hire a seasoned sales professional to accelerate in building the company’s new market/business in the United Kingdom. For focused individuals who thrive in an environment of change and who have demonstrated a highly successful sales track record, this position provides high visibility, and extraordinary financial rewards. The focus is on sales in the enterprise market. You will be responsible for continuing the effective strategy of developing and partnering with the major software vendors; system integrators and value-added resellers. Delphix strives to maximize its partner and customer success by building strong relationships and a partner eco-system, these are core value propositions for Delphix developing its successful business, consistent with the Delphix comprehensive worldwide program structured to support different types and tiers partners, globally.
While Delphix seeks an independent, autonomous and creative performer, you must also be a team player who can successfully partner with other key stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales Development and Pre-sales Support, and be responsible for coordinating all corporate/third party resources to support the sales and renewal efforts targeted to partnering and customer satisfaction - which is imperative in a subscription licensing business.
- Prospecting to enterprise companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social media etc.
- Leverage Sales Development Managers to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas or vertical markets.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using salesforce.com.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Delphix products
- Consistently deliver against goals and targets
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competition
- 7 + Years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- Knowledge of enterprise accounts in the UK
- Proven track record of closing seven figure transactions
- Proven history of exceeding software sales quotas through strategic selling skills
- Comfort with an enterprise subscription licensing models
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior business manager level
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- Technical acumen but with the ability to relate it to business value
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Strong writing, language and presentational skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
*We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.