Open Enrollment Benefits Enroller (part-time, temporary)
We have several PART-TIME TEMPORARY openings in various cities throughout the United States
Attends onsite open enrollment and health care meetings at client locations. Two years of insurance industry or human resources experience required. Knowledge of dental plans and basic health insurance terminology required.
May have to give a presentation on benefits, or be available to answer individual questions. Provides follow up information electronically to appropriate Delta Dental personnel.
How you will make an impact:
- In a group setting or one-on one, compares and contrasts dental plans in order to assist customers with determining the best plan to meet their needs.
- In some cases, may be required to guide customers into making a decision when Delta Dental is offered on a voluntary basis.
- Provides customers with printed plan information and answers any questions about the plans offered.
- Will refer members to customer service for any issues that can’t be answered onsite.
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of dental plans and basic health insurance terminology.
- Knowledge of other language(s)preferred.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of insurance industry or human resources experience required.
- If you are applying for a position in the state of Florida or Kentucky, an insurance license is required.
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation required. Proof of automobile insurance with minimum liability limits required by the state the employee lives in.
If you think this sounds like you, let’s chat. We would love to tell you more!
ABOUT Delta Dental
As the first company to specialize in dental insurance, we are passionate about oral health and its importance to future generations. Our core purpose is the advancement of oral health care to our customers, partners and consumers through dental insurance programs and philanthropic efforts.
We are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of companies that provides dental coverage to 74 million people in the U.S. Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of New York, Inc., Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental Insurance Company, together with our affiliate companies, form one of the nation’s largest dental benefits delivery systems, covering 33 million enrollees. All of our companies are members, or affiliates of members, of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39 Delta Dental companies throughout the country.
Delta Dental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.