Executive Assistant I
Rancho Cordova, CA
This position is responsible, under general supervision, for providing a broad range of administrative support duties for the Department Head, including reviewing, researching and processing information, preparing administrative documents and correspondence, scheduling and coordinating meetings and other day-to-day office operations and administrative support activities.
How you will make an impact:
- Provides administrative support to the department management and employees, including interacting with customers and other departments to provide information and assist in resolving issues.
- Initiates and responds to correspondence as authorized by the department manager.
- Schedules, coordinates and facilitates meetings and travel arrangements.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
What we look for:
- A high school diploma or GED, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration.
- A minimum of 5+ years of Administrative Assistance experience.
- Must be PC literate; MSOffice skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Visio experience preferred.
- Professional certificate(s) or training as required.
- Time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Detail-oriented; flexible and creative.
- Interpersonal and communications skills to work effectively with all levels of staff.
Benefits and perks:
- 12 days starting vacation plus 11 holidays and your birthday off!
- Multiple medical insurance options: 100% paid or low cost premiums
- 100% paid dental insurance
- 100% paid vision insurance
- Onsite gym and/or gym discount and fitness incentive
- Culture of learning: substantial tuition reimbursement to improve your skills
- Career growth: we love promoting from within
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Technology allowance
- Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities
If you think this sounds like you, let’s chat. We would love to tell you more!
ABOUT Delta Dental
As the first company to specialize in dental insurance, we are passionate about oral health and its importance to future generations. Our core purpose is the advancement of oral health care to our customers, partners and consumers through dental insurance programs and philanthropic efforts.
We are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of companies that provides dental coverage to 74 million people in the U.S. Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of New York, Inc., Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental Insurance Company, together with our affiliate companies, form one of the nation’s largest dental benefits delivery systems, covering 33 million enrollees. All of our companies are members, or affiliates of members, of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39 Delta Dental companies throughout the country.
Delta Dental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.