SAF/AQI - Acquisition Program Analyst (BIG SAFARI) (SME)
Washington, DC /
USAF – STAQSS /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking an Acquisition Program Analyst (Cyber Systems) (SME) to potentially join our team in Washington DC. This position supports SAF/AQI which directs, plans, and programs for development, procurement, and product support of information dominance programs. Serves as the focal point within the HAF for information dominance matters associated with integrated product life cycle management and facilitates information dominance stakeholder collaboration in addressing program lifecycle issues.
This position directly supports HAF actions regarding classified Information Operations, Cyber development, and operational systems portfolio.
***This position is contingent upon contract award and is expected to begin July 2023***
What you'll be doing:
- Provides strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff; Provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues; Consults with client to define need or problem supervises studies and leads surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions
What you'll need:
- No educational requirements
- SMEs do not have specific experience/education qualifications but are typically identified as recognized Industry leaders for a given area of expertise.
- 5+ years’ experience working on or directly supporting the development or operations of BIG SAFARI programs and systems
- Deep familiarity with the Air Force requirements development process and the streamlined acquisition practices of the BIG SAFARI program office
- Firm understanding of the various organizations in the BIG SAFARI programs and how they rapidly develop and sustain sensitive and high impact systems
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D