SAF/AQR - Human Systems Analyst (Journeyman)
Washington, DC /
USAF – STAQSS /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking a Human Systems Analyst (Journeyman) to potentially join our team in Washington DC. This position supports SAF/AQR which serves as the Air Force S&T Executive, Air Force Acquisition Chief Engineer and Technical Authority, the Air Force Corrosion Control and Prevention Executive, Air Force Standardization Executive, and functional manager for the S&E career field. Develops and implements plans, policies, and procedures for Air Force S&T, laboratory management, technology transition (to include Joint Capability Technology Demonstrations (JCTD)), Technology Cooperation Program, technology transfer, development planning (DP), and experimentation.
This position provides support to Engineering Policy, Standards, and Specialty Engineering Branch.
***This position is contingent upon contract award and is expected to begin July 2023***
What you'll be doing:
- Typically performs all functional duties independently
- Research, analyze, and developing recommendations for Air Force and DoD acquisition policy and guidance as it applies to integrating human physical and cognitive performance capabilities with technological systems
- Research and provide technical analysis for the preparation of programmatic documentation and responses to Congressional, DOD, Air Force Secretariat, and/or Air Staff
- Research, analyze, and develop recommendations for Air Force and DoD education and training courses on human systems integration
- Monitor and summarize human-related requirements in Air Force weapon system requirements as detailed in draft or approved requirements documents to support quick- response analyses and presentations
- Support program-specific efforts like CONOPS development, CDD, CPD, IER, and requirements working groups
- Provide impartial assessments of approaching milestone decisions and of prime Contractor technical and operational issues on programs within the oversight of SAF/AQR
What you'll need:
- BA/BS; 6 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree. Associate degree plus 4 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree.
- Years of experience: 3-10
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Factors Engineering, System Safety Engineering, or Aeronautical Science with a specialization in Human Factors
- Relevant experience working with human factors design
- Ability to communicate technical ideas for non-technical people to be able to understand
- Secret Security Clearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D