J33 – Global Force Management (GFM) SME
Peterson AFB, CO
USSPACECOM – USSPACECOM Advisory and Assistance Services /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking a highly skilled and motivated candidates to join a high-performance team and provide support to the US Space Command (USSPACECOM) J33 as a Global Force Management Subject Matter Expert. In this role, you will support Global Force Management activities, including Requests for Forces and assessments of Space force readiness, for USSPACECOM capabilities.
What you will be doing:
- Submit capabilities-based requirements in JCRM with risk-to-mission of not sourcing
- Send force requests to Force Providers
- Coordinate to develop sourcing solutions and allocate space forces to another CCMD and transfer C2 per SecDef direction.
- Develop Deployment and Planning Orders (DEPORD and PLANORD).
- Coordinate Readiness, monitor deployments, validate Dynamic Force Employment (DFE) requirements, and follow applicable GFM Branch standards.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of Logbook processes and the Joint Capabilities Requirement Manager tool
- Ability to identify and resolve challenges at a strategic level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to draft courses of action for senior officer approval based on multiple inputs.
- Ability to brief/interact with senior (GO/FLAG) level officer and senior civilians
- Ability to coordinate plans between internal and external staff agencies to ensure a coherent effort
- Experience and functional knowledge of DRRS and SORTS desired
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- Completion of JPME I is highly desired, and JPME II is preferred
- Experience in providing strategic advice, technical guidance, analysis and recommendations for mission and program challenges.
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $120,000-$140,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D