J33 Executive Administration Specialist
Peterson AFB, CO /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking a US Space Command J33 Executive Administration Specialist at Peterson SFB, CO. The office of the J33 Executive Admin assists with the development and implementation of USSPACECOM J3’s policies and procedures, synchronizes staff activities, and provides overall tasking support to include staffing packages.
What you will be doing:
- Monitor progress toward accomplishment of various tasks and initiatives of the directorate. With minimal or no guidance, respond to routine or non-technical requests.
- Support routing of documents to include preparation of routing packets, reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness, and transmitting signed/approved documents to complete the routing process.
- Provide review and quality control of all staff packages and tasking deliverables to include formatting and edits for all taskers internal or external.
- Manage the directorate’s assigned tasking’s using the Task Management Tool (TMT) on the NIPRnet and SIPRnet coordinating with action officers to ensure they are aware of assigned tasks and due dates.
What you will need:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with Task Management Tool (TMT)
- 4+ years of administrative support experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $80,000-$90,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D