Activity Assessment Technical Expert
Doral, FL /
Professional Services – USSOUTHCOM /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies is seeking a Activity Assessment Technical Expert will provide the services necessary to support USSOUTHCOM's chartered mission to: (a) develop, acquire, evaluate, and initialize Counter Narcotics Threat (CNT) technology solutions for operational and tactical customers; (b) assist to execute funding; (c) provide support and services for the effective management, operation, and oversight of CNT activities. Position is located at USSOUTHCOM Doral, Florida.
What you will be doing:
- Serves as the Lead Technical Expert with the NET for supporting all CN/CTOC strategic planning, execution and assessments and ensures framework is in full compliance with all DOD, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Counternarcotics and Global Threats (DASD CN>), and other guiding directives and publications.
- Attends and participates in various joint planning groups and working groups as directed by the Government SME lead and NET Operations and Plans Division Chief.
What you will need:
- TS/SCI clearance is required.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Five (5) years' experience in Joint/Combined operations, DoD operational planning experience, deliberate and crisis action planning experience, operational knowledge of aerial and maritime interdiction programs, risk mitigation experience, measures of performance and effectiveness design experience, and comprehensive knowledge of DoD/Federal agency CN/CTOC programs and operations.
- Familiarity with Inter-Agency (IA) coordination and planning, bi-lateral cooperation agreements, and USSOUTHCOM AOR experience preferred.
- Spanish language proficiency desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D