Acquisition Business Operations Manager
Redstone Arsenal, AL
Operations & Maintenance Programs – Army Development Command (DevCom) /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies is seeking a motivated Business Operations Manager to support Army Development Command (DevCom) acquisition activities at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL.
What you will be doing:
- Provide acquisition support for the Army Development Command (DevCom) Science and Technology (S&T) Integration and help satisfy operational requirements by providing oversight support of Small Business Innovative Research / Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) efforts across the Army Futures Command (AFC).
- Provide support to Army SBIR/STTR topic submission processes, to include refinement during the topic review process.
- Manage, coordinate, and execute administrative portions of the Army SBIR/STTR programs and source selection processes for Phase I SBIR/STTR solicitation and evaluation cycles, out-of-cycle solicitation and evaluation cycles, and the Phase II evaluation process on a continual year-round cycle.
- Assist in the processing of Phase II proposals, ensuring proposals are compliant with solicitation instructions.
- Maintain accurate records of proposals and proposal administrative data and distribute proposals to assigned evaluators.
- Assist in the coordination and facilitation of SBIR/STTR proposal evaluations and endorsements by Government personnel through database tools hosted on Army SBIR/STTR Portal.
- Collect evaluation data and prepare consolidated recommendation(s) for the US Army Source Selection Authority. This support includes storage of documents and evaluations, ensuring evaluator access to relevant data, protection of proprietary data, and updating to the Management Portal database to reflect disposition of all proposals.
- Manage and present data for annual budget planning, prioritization and execution monitoring to facilitate decisions for the entire Army SBIR/STTR lifecycle.
- Track distribution and obligation of funds through the DEVCOM Chief of Staff for Programs (G8) Resource Management team and maintain historical records in the SBIR/STTR Management Portal.
- Use tools such as General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), and others as required to maintain accurate program funding status and inform budget planning.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Previous SBIR/STTR experience
- Knowledge of/experience with the DoD source selection process
- Experience with the Army General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS)
- Previous Army Acquisition Experience
What you will need:
- Must possess DoD Secret Security Clearance
- High School graduate with at least 13 years of experience
- Six years of DoD acquisition/contracts experience
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D