SAF/AQR - Executive Assistant (Journeyman)
Washington, DC /
USAF – STAQSS /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking an Executive Assistant (Journeyman) to potentially join our team in Washington DC. This position supports SAF/AQR which serves as the Air Force S&T Executive, Air Force Acquisition Chief Engineer and Technical Authority, the Air Force Corrosion Control and Prevention Executive, Air Force Standardization Executive, and functional manager for the S&E career field. Develops and implements plans, policies, and procedures for Air Force S&T, laboratory management, technology transition (to include Joint Capability Technology Demonstrations (JCTD)), Technology Cooperation Program, technology transfer, development planning (DP), and experimentation.
This position manages SAF/AQR administrative duties, assists in travel voucher processing, setting up and maintaining digital file plans and records, and executes government administrative policies.
***This position is contingent upon contract award and is expected to begin July 2023***
What you'll be doing:
- Typically performs all functional duties independently
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining GO/SES calendars, managing travel arrangements, and assisting in voucher processing, setting up and maintaining file plans, maintaining records, and executing government administrative policies, greeting visitors, and answering phones
- Receive and distribute mail, manage correspondence, and action item tasking and tracking including monitoring deadlines and reviewing correspondence for correctness
- Handle confidential and classified (Secret/TS-SCI) information, correspondence, and communications
What you'll need:
- BA/BS; 6 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree. Associate degree plus 4 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree.
- Years of experience: 3-10
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D