Vandenberg AFB, CA /
AFGSC SATAF /
Full Time - Exempt
Headquarters Air Force Global Strike Command (HQ AFGSC), Directorate of Strategic Plans, Programs and Requirements (A5/8) Site Activation Task Force (SATAF) requires program integration office support located at various AFGSC bases, reporting to HQ AFGSC/A5F. This contract provides Advisory and Assistance (A&AS) to HQ AFGSC with essential expertise and capabilities to ensure AFGSC’s bed-down requirements in support of the MH-139 helicopter, B-21 bomber, Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) and other new weapons systems.
This position is at Vandenberg SFB near Lompoc CA.
What you'll be doing:
- Plans, organizes, and oversees all security activities needed to ensure successful Program Integration Office (PIO) actions.
- Formulates security program goals, plans, policies, and procedures related to the development and construction of Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), Special Access Program (SAP), and Information Protection (IP) facilities, functions and activities; provides direction and guidance to leadership and subordinates.
- Implements DoD, USAF, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and MAJCOM policies and directives for the construction, protection, and operation of all classified facilities.
- Establishes metric and analysis systems to assess efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluates requirements for additional resources and balances organization needs with overall mission requirements and resource interests.
- Identifies need for change in organizational priorities and takes action to implement such changes.
- Prepares, implements and administers security requirements in close cooperation with the GSSO, SSO and IP office on their respective facilities.
- Prepares accreditation packages to include fixed facility checklists, facility and alarm diagrams, inspectable space determinations, construction security plans and other essential security documents for submission to approval officials.
What you'll need:
- 5 years of US Government security experience.
- Top Secret Clearance is required.
- 18 Months SAP experience is preferred.
- MAJCOM or higher-level experience is highly desired.
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with California's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $80,000-$90,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D