Course Director and Training Lead
Colorado Springs, CO /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies is seeking a Course Director and Training Lead. The primary task of this consultant position is to Lead Skyfire Training initiatives of both Training Delivery and Curriculum Development across the 3 existent Skyfire Courses (Level 1, 2 and 3 training courses) on behalf of the customer.
What you will be doing:
- Training Expertise as a platform Trainer/Instructor and Course Director in the NSSI, 319th, SMF or operational equivalent at a squadron, center, support agency or group level training effort.
- At least 4 years work experience as an Orbital Analyst (OA), Mission Director, or Mission Crew Chief (or similar) conducting Custody operations and Change Detection analysis in traditional Space Situational Awareness (SSA) mission areas.
- Experience in generating training plans, lesson plans, and slide presentations of self-paced training materials, and trainee response nd assessment products.
- Experience in an advisory role, utilizing techniques and direction per the Instructional Systems Development (ISD) construct.
- Ability to perform work at a variety of Customer and Prime contractor facilities with disparate direction, diverse planning, development and training teams, under decentralized execution and tasking while performing under consistently changing schedules and/or requirements.
What you will need:
- Top Secret/SCI security clearance required
- Previous experience working on/with Space-based, Rapid/Agile, Software development/acquisition teams.
- Experience as a technical consultant to industry such as an Education with Industry (EWI) tour, Title 10 or 50 SPO acquisition assignment, or civilian equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with legacy SDA/SSA tools such as STK, ASW, or similar in support of SSA/SSA mission objectives
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $95,000-$115,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D