SAF/AQH - Acquisition Program Analyst (EWI) (Journeyman)
USAF – STAQSS /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking an Acquisition Program Analyst (EWI) (Journeyman) to potentially join our team in Washington DC. This position supports SAF/AQH which is the Air Force focal point for integrated management of the acquisition workforce across all functional areas. Responsible for leading the Acquisition Professional Development Program, including implementing programs and policies, develops, reviews, and coordinates policy and strategic plans for the Air Force acquisition workforce.
This position supports the Director, Acquisition Career Management, SAF/AQH and the Air Force Institute of Technology/Graduate Education Division (AFIT/CIG) at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
***This position is contingent upon contract award and is expected to begin January 2024***
What you'll be doing:
- Typically performs all functional duties independently
- Build and maintain all Education with Industry (EWI) student and other program records
- Review and provide feedback to EWI student’s deliverables throughout the program, such as: EWI Student Work plans, EWI student travel plan, three quarterly reports, Insight to Industry Paper Drafts and Final papers, EWI student training reports, Enlisted Performance Reports (EPR), Memorandums for Record (MFR), and enlisted Levels of Effort (LOE)
- Help plan and direct the EWI events throughout the year
- Identify problems and use sound judgment and decisions to generate and evaluate alternatives and make recommendations
What you'll need:
- BA/BS; 6 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree. Associate degree plus 4 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree.
- Years of experience: 3-10
- Relevant AF/DoD experience required, preferably in Acquisition, Training, or Personnel
- General understanding of the Air Force acquisition workforce and Air Force acquisition organizations
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Be able to organize work, set priorities, and determine resource requirements.
- Secret Security Clearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D