Resource Advisor (S8)
MacDill AFB, FL
Space Force Programs – COO-X /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies is seeking a Resource Advisor at MacDill AFB, FL. This position will provide Advisory and Assistance Services to support Headquarters United States Space Force, Chief Operations Office (USSF/COO). COO is subject to the direction and control of the Chief of Space Operations (CSO) and directs the United States Space Force National Capital Region staff. SF/COO requires contractor technical, operational, and support advisory and assistance services to fulfill these missions.
What you will be doing:
- Provide ongoing analysis of the commander’s tasks and priorities to identify and ensure that adequate and proper financial resources are available and applied under appropriate management controls to aid success.
- Identify, allocate, distribute, control, and report fund execution for certain funding authorities.
- Primarily occur at the Service component command level.
- Advise the commander on the best allocation of resources during the staff estimate process. Taskings will include developing command resource requirements, identifying sources of funding, determining costs, establishing reimbursement procedures and management internal controls.
What you will need:
- 3-5 years of DoD Resource Advisor, AF FM accounting experience.
- Familiar with Air Force accounting methods/terminology and appropriations.
- Air Force Financial Systems experience (WAWF, BQ, CRIS, FMSuite, ABSS, DTS, OARS, DEAMS).
- TS/SCI Security Clearance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D