Onsite Task Lead and Manpower and Personnel Specialist
Vandenberg AFB, CA /
AFGSC SATAF /
Full Time - Exempt
Headquarters Air Force Global Strike Command (HQ AFGSC), Directorate of Strategic Plans, Programs and Requirements (A5/8) Site Activation Task Force (SATAF) requires program integration office support located at various AFGSC bases, reporting to HQ AFGSC/A5F. This contract provides Advisory and Assistance (A&AS) to HQ AFGSC with essential expertise and capabilities to ensure AFGSC’s bed-down requirements in support of the MH-139 helicopter, B-21 bomber, Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) and other new weapons systems.
This position is at Vandenberg SFB near Lompoc CA.
What you'll be doing:
- Support AFGSC/A5F for all manpower or personnel related planning for bed-down of all weapons systems.
- Work with AFGSC/A1 and Host Wings to ensure smooth flow of training and personnel movements consistent with best practices during weapon system bed-down.
- Responsible for full range of military and civilian personnel management functions.
- Responsible for ensuring that all related personnel management support services comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Participate in the planning, developing, and establishing program guidance, assessments, requirements, and advisory services for the program to external and internal customers.
- Responsible for end-to-end personnel program oversight across the organization.
- Performs, reviews, studies, and analyses to evaluate and recommend procedures and guidance to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the program.
What you'll need:
- 5 years of DoD Personnel and/or Manpower experience.
- 2 years of experience at MAJCOM or higher level Personnel and/or Manpower experience.
- 2 years of Personnel Reliability Assurance Program (PRAP) administration experience including administration of, and compliance with all applicable Personnel Reliability Program (PRP) and PRAP requirements and regulations.
- Experience with personnel/manpower projection, Manpower Estimate Reports, and talent management.
- Knowledge of and experience with military Human Relations (HR) concepts.
- Knowledge of and experience with laws and regulations of military personnel programs.
- Experience with sustainment program inspection requirements and management principles to provide advisory services and inspections of assigned programs.
- Secret Clearance is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D