Acquisition Data Capture Specialist
Doral, FL /
Professional Services – USSOUTHCOM /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking a Acquisition Data Capture Specialist. This position will provide the services necessary to support USSOUTHCOM's chartered mission to: (a) develop, acquire, evaluate, and initialize Counter Narcotics Threat (CNT) technology solutions for operational and tactical customers; (b) assist to execute funding; (c) provide support and services for the effective management, operation, and oversight of CNT activities. Position is located at USSOUTHCOM Doral, Florida.
What you will be doing:
- Provide support to the SCJ85 to ensure comprehensive programmatic data capture as related to the CN programs using the various different locally and nationally directed data management systems.
- Track and report SCJ85 internal fiscal and contractual execution, as well as the complex operations that this execution supports. Assist Governmental program managers throughout the myriad yearly tasks related to planning, programming, budgeting and execution processes for the CN Detection and Monitoring and law enforcement support programs under title 10 SEC 124 and 284 authorities.
- Specific Subtasks include but are not limited to:
- Provide data research, analysis, and compilation to meet internal and external data calls for USSOUTHCOM security cooperation and/or CN support to the CN support provided within the CN programs supporting Joint Interagency Task Force South's detection and monitoring operations, and law enforcement support for CN operations. Request may stem from senior SOUTHCOM staff, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (DASD), Joint Staff, Department of State (Secretarial or Ambassadorial Level), Security Cooperation Offices, Foreign Military (Ministerial level), and Government Accountability Office. Information may be needed quickly, so the contractor shall keep updated data information ready to publish for all information no later than the previous quarter's activities.
- Input data into the DASD-CN/GT Web Portal, USSOUTHCOM Theater Security Cooperation Management System (TSCMIS) for tracking of contracted and government deliverables within the approved data base system.
- Input accountability information into Security Cooperation Information Portal concerning SEC 333 related assistance provided under the SCJ85 contracting methods.
- Merge the 2009-2018 SJ85 CN Microsoft Access Database into the TSCMIS database solution in order to capture past CN Security Cooperation support with the new Security Cooperation provided under SEC 333 & 284.
- Provide periodic updates to the SOUTHCOM staff on overall support provided from within the various different programs to US and partner nation security forces to help shape security cooperation decisions.
- Assist in preparation, collation, collection, and packaging of data (briefs/spreadsheets/papers) for yearly USSOUTHCOM SCJ85 events, such as the annual DASD-CN POM and SC CN Program Management Review
- Assist the SCJ85 Governmental Lead in providing data for all periodic reporting requirements requested by Defense Security Cooperation Agency, DASD-CN/GT, and other agencies as requested by the governmental lead.
- Serve as key coordination point of contact for management and execution of logistics related to yearly USSOUTHCOM SCJ85 conferences and meetings.
- Provide auxiliary support to acquisition leads, including assistance in managing awarded contracts and providing consultancy to improve the acquisition process
What you will need:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Access and/or other database applications is required.
- Secret clearance is required. TS/SCI clearance is preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience in DoD Operations, Inter-Agency (IA) coordination, bi-lateral cooperation, and USSOUTHCOM AOR experience is preferred.
- Spanish language proficiency desired.
- DoD Joint/Combined operations experience and DoD operational planning experience, and comprehensive knowledge of DoD/Federal Agency CN/CTOC programs and operations is desired.
- Familiarity with Inter-Agency coordination, bi-lateral cooperation agreements is desired.
- USSOUTHCOM AOR experience is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D