J010 – Executive Secretary (TMT Support)
Colorado Springs, CO /
UCAAS – USSPACECOM /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking an Executive Business Support at Peterson SFB, CO. This position supports U.S. Space Command (HQ USSPACECOM), working directly with General Officer/Flag Officer, O-6/GS-14-15 level executives.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with USSPACECOM and external personnel.
- Prepare and review internal and external documents for the principal.
- Maintain and manage calendar of activities, meetings, and events for the principal.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Manage the directorate’s assigned tasking’s using the Task management tool (TMT)) on the NIPRnet and SIPRnet coordinating with action officers to ensure they are aware of assigned tasks and due dates.
What you'll need:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with Task Management Tool (TMT)
- 4+ years of administrative support experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $80,000- $90,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D