Front End Multimedia Developer
Peterson AFB, CO /
N&NC J7 /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies has an immediate requirement to provide a Multimedia Developer Specialist in support of NORAD USNORTHCOM (N&NC) J7 at Peterson AFB, CO.
The candidate will develop, design and deliver original, unique, small- to mid-level immersive N&NC small group training scenarios via the associated computer/web-based platform (Small Group Scenario Trainer (SGST)), performance aides and instructional videos. Develop exercise preparation materials and supporting information; which may include: planning, execution and assessment of a wide variety of exercise-related tasks including exercise support plans, SGST training content, controller/evaluator plans; and exercise and program briefings. Identify training opportunities/needs, develop training concepts, and seek Government subject matter expert (SMEs) concurrence to jointly pursue the desired course of training. Coordinate requirements gathering with SMEs to arrange and prepare exercises. Draft/script exercise support content, i.e. newscast, orders, and messages. Design position-specific injects and timing to obtain SMEs objectives. The candidate works as a member of a small multifunctional team often given limited data/information but expected to arrive at a 70-80 percent solution.
What you will be doing:
- Using the SGST Software Builder Module, shall build the multimedia and developmental environments required to meet the customers' training objectives.
- Develop and deliver content for training that includes recreating the look and feel of operational systmes, building interactive learning modules.
- Creating Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM)-compliant SGST content as required elements for the training and exercise scenarios/events.
- Maintain an updated library of exercises and preserve the RTOs within the SGST content repositories to use or modify for future exercises and scenarios.
What you will need:
- Experience in front end developement with user expereince/user interface (UX/UI) design and the use of the following coding langueses/tools:
- UI/UX Design
- The ability to obtain an Active TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance.
- Familiarity with photography, video, or audio production
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
Preferred additional skillsets:
- Unity 3D
- Autodesk Maya
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Familar wtih C#, NET Core Languages
- XML Programming Skills
- Familar wtih GitHub
- Substance 3d collection
- Provide demo reel if available
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $75,000-$85,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D