Future Planning Technology Integration Analyst
Barksdale AFB, LA /
Professional Services – AFGSC/ST /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking Future Planning Technology Integration Analyst to work with the Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC) to provide Advisory and Assistance Support (A&AS) services to HQ AFGSC/ST with essential expertise and capabilities to ensure AFGSC’s conventional and non-conventional responsibilities are met.
Anticipated start date May 2023
What you will be doing:
- Assist the ST staff in, and in some instances lead, developing IDP and STIC processes and requirements and educating AFGSC members at AFGSC installations.
- Assist the ST staff in enabling and guiding AFGSC potential S&T solution identification, maturation and transition by outreach, and communication and coordination of efforts within and outside of the Command.
- Develop, plan, and coordinate processes, tracking tools, and checklist(s) for direct implementation of the IDP, and other ST office actions, supporting the Command’s STIC activities.
- Assist he ST office in preparing trip reports, leadership briefings, and provide constant oversite of all IDP and STIC actions.
- Serve as coordinator, and in some cases lead, for projects requiring extensive staff coordination when related directly to current or future AFGSC IDP and STIC activities.
- Serve as coordinator for all ST office S&T outreach activities with government and non- government agencies. Coordination shall involve all aspects of exchanges to include, but not limited to, agendas, travel, presentations, after action reports, etc.
What you will need:
- Top Secret Clearance with Sensitive Compartmental Information (SCI) eligibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a US accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 3 years of staff experience working on an Air Force MAJCOM, HAF, or joint equivalent staff.
- Experience in nuclear related activities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D