Special Security Technician (Senior)
Colorado Springs, CO /
SPACECOM J2 /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies is seeking a Special Security Technician - Senior in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This position will support USSPACECOM J2’s mission of coordinating joint intelligence doctrine and architecture, and managed intelligence for joint warfighting.
***Estimated start date of this position is mid-March 2023
What you'll be doing:
- Assists the Special Security Officer (SSO) to ensure control of access to SCI and SCI facilities (SCIFs); certifying and receiving SCI visitor clearances / accesses; conducts SCI security briefings, indoctrinations, debriefings, training on classified material / SSO-related material and topics; obtains signed nondisclosure agreements; and provides guidance and assistance for processing SCI position and eligibility requests for assigned military, Government and contractor personnel
- Other duties may include, but not limited to: audits of classified material; inspections of classified material storage facilities / SCIFs / containers; and, researching and preparing classified material-related policy and management recommendations, reports and recommendations
What you'll need:
- TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelors and 8 years or 15 years without a degree
- Desired: Masters and 12 years of experience
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $99,000-$124,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D