Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Operations Analyst Lead
Vandenberg AFB, CA /
AFGSC SATAF /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies is seeking an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Operations Analyst Lead to work with the Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC) on Site Activation Task Force (SATAF) Program Integration Office (PIO) activities at Vandenberg Air Force Base (AFB), CA.
What you will be doing:
- Provide ICBM Operations subject matter expertise to support integration of all aspects of the ICBM and Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) between host base, Headquarters (HQ) AFGSC, and other outside agencies
- Support integration of Technical Order and Air Force Instruction (AFI) compliance between host wing and HQ AFGSC and other outside agencies as required.
- Coordinate, implement, advise, and support Nuclear operations and training requirements (to include Emergency War Orders (EWO) certification training), systems, and timelines in accordance with Higher Headquarters Requirements.
- Liaise between HQ AFGSC staff, including AFGSC/A3, and PIO to ensure inclusion of operations considerations in preparation for arrival of ICBM/GBSD weapon system at host base
What you will need:
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree with 5 years experience or High School Diploma with 11 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of USAF ICBM or related experience, to include at least one (1) operational ICBM tour.
- Experience in ICBM Operations Support Squadron and/or certified instructor (highly desired)
- Possess HQ Major Command (MAJCOM) or higher level staff experience (highly desired).
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Skype), Adobe Acrobat.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with California's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $95,000-$110,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D