Logistics Management Analyst
FE Warren AFB, WY /
Professional Services – AFGSC SATAF /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking Logistics Management Analyst to work with the Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC) on Site Activation Task Force (SATAF) Program Integration Office (PIO) activities.
What you will be doing:
- Provide logistics management subject matter expertise to Liaise between Headquarters (HQ) AFGSC staff, including AFGSC/A4, and PIO to ensure inclusion of operations considerations in preparation for arrival of ICBM/Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) weapon system at host base
- Track logistics bed-down actions on a weekly basis and communicate issues and concerns to PIO leadership in a timely manner.
- Serve as primary Action Officer for materiel management, transportation, and maintenance bed-down activities at the installation.
- Write, develop, and publish guidance on behalf of the PIO to communicate priorities with regards to logistics bed-down initiatives at the installation.
- Provide briefings, papers, reports, memorandums, and documentation on the supporting logistics bed-down activities at the installation.
- Provide other technical and programmatic Logistic support as requested by AFGSC/A5F.
- Coordinate with base Wing Plans & Scheduling Office to plan, review, and de-conflict Wing activities with Major Weapon System (MWS) deployment activities.
What you will need:
- Security Clearance Required: Top Secret
- Bachelors degree with five (5) years of ICBM logistics, maintenance, and/or sustainment experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Skype), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D