Support Plans Coordinator
Doral, FL /
Professional Services – USSOUTHCOM /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies is seeking a Support Plans Coordinator to join our team in Doral, FL. The Support Plans Coordinator will provide the services necessary to support USSOUTHCOM's chartered mission to: (a) develop, acquire, evaluate, and initialize Counter Narcotics Threat (CNT) technology solutions for operational and tactical customers; (b) assist to execute funding; (c) provide support and services for the effective management, operation, and oversight of CNT activities. Position is located at USSOUTHCOM Doral, Florida. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you'll be doing:
- Develops and ensures alignment of component and country team support plans with the USSOUTHCOM Campaign Plan (SCP) and United States Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM) Commander's (CDRs) guidance.
- Assists the Partner Nation and Allied Integration Branch, SC-NET Operations and Plans Division, Subject Matter Expert (Government SME) with development and revision of the SCP.
- Responsible for identifying and tracking of Counter Threat Network (CTN) operational requirements, development of recommended OAIs, assist in execution management, and support assessments.
What you'll need:
- TS/SCI clearance is required.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Five (5) years' experience in Joint/Combined operations, DoD operational planning experience, operational knowledge of aerial and maritime interdiction programs, and comprehensive knowledge of DoD/Federal agency CN/CTOC programs and operations.
- Familiarity with Inter-Agency (IA) coordination and planning, bi-lateral cooperation agreements, and USSOUTHCOM AOR experience preferred.
- Spanish language proficiency desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D