Colorado Springs, CO
Corporate – Corporate /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies is seeking a full-time Security Specialist to join our corporate team in Colorado Springs, CO. The ideal candidate must be able to provide security management for multiple facets of security operations to include personnel security, physical security, visitor control, badging, document control, classification management, security investigation, security briefing, and self-inspections.
Anticipated start date for this position January 2024.
What you will be doing:
- Supports multiple facets of security operations to include physical security, visitor control, badging, document control, classification management, and personnel security, security investigations, developing and delivering security briefings, self-inspections, and risk identification/mitigation.
- Responsible for the implementation of security related functions in accordance with the NISPOM, DoD 5200.01, 5205.07, ICD 705, and other applicable ICD manuals or directives.
- Work directly with HR to conduct new hire in-processing, orientations, and briefings
- Communicates with the clearance granting agency regarding status of personnel security clearances and periodic re-investigations for all employees, assigned teammates, and consultants.
- Maintains visitor badging logs and daily checklists.
- Uploads all foreign travel and other personnel security actions for all employees, assigned teammates, and consultants as required into the appropriate database
- Interact with Project Managers to support their security requirements for their contracts
- Coordinate fingerprinting as needed
- Responsible for processing incoming, and outgoing visit requests
- Assist with periodic self-inspections of security program in accordance with NISPOM and company policies
What you will need:
- Current DoD Security Clearance: TS/SCI required
- Associates Degree or equivalent military or technical school and 2-5 years specifically related work experience in the personnel security field
- Experience with DISS, e-QIP, NISS, JPAS, DocuSign, and SWFT systems
- Knowledgeable with the rules and regulations of the NISPOM pertaining to all aspects of Personnel Security. Must have working knowledge of NISPOM, DoD 5200.01, 5205.07, ICD 705, and other applicable ICD manuals or directives.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications including SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and communication skills, both written and oral
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $60,000-$75,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D