Multi-National Space Collaboration Liaison
Vandenberg AFB, CA /
UCAAS – USSPACECOM /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking a Multi-National Space Collaboration Liaison to join our team at Vandenberg AFB, CA. This position will Support USSPACECOM objectives and priorities for unified action, coalition interoperability, and readiness; conduct multilateral cooperation to improve capabilities, responsiveness, and resilience.
What you'll be doing:
- Execute multinational space surveillance experiments, and modeling and simulation incorporating real world elements to improve interoperability, and foster safety cooperation with current and future potential partners.
- Advise Multinational Space Collaboration (MSC) activities and work with international liaison officers to develop cooperation amongst partner nations
- Work with US Government agents to develop and maintain the USSPACECOM security cooperation strategy and ensure that all current and future Partner Nations are in agreeance with the strategy
- Review US plans and data for releasability to foreign governments, advocacy and documentation of combined space operations requirements, and space surveillance data sharing program agreements/arrangements
- Ensure that all documents and agreements are in line with USSPACECOM, USSF, required agencies, and required partner nations (approximately 5-10 documents per month).
- Support USSPACECOM objectives and priorities for interoperability and readiness
- Provide planning, development, execution, and analysis of space-related activities though experimentation, modeling, simulation and wargames
What you'll need:
- Ability to work and interact with multinational partners
- Ability to Develop, refining and implementing space safety cooperation
- Ability to provide analysis, planning, and action officer support
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- TS/SCI clearance required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D