J0 Executive Assistant/Task Manager
Peterson AFB, CO /
UCAAS – USSPACECOM /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking an Executive Assistant and Task Management Tool (TMT) manager at Peterson SFB, CO. This position will perform Advise and assist duties in program management across USSPACECOM to ensure tasks are properly assigned disseminated, reviewed, documented, formatted and included in all related USSPACECOM strategic plans, objectives, actions and milestone reviews.
What you will be doing:
- Review, identify and correct errors in the documentation related to all efforts in support of USSPACECOM efforts and provide support to assist with planning of the warfighting of space capabilities
- Operate as the central focal point for receiving, distributing, and tracking of all USSPACECOM tasks (e.g., electronic taskers, congressional inquiries, verbal taskings) to ensure completion by due date. Monitor status of suspense dates, reports on overdue taskers, inquires on overdue taskers.
- Provide recommended revisions and/or deliverables in a variety of formats, i.e., briefs, point papers, summaries, etc. for USSPACECOM J0.
- Consolidate multiple inputs into one consolidated summary in a variety of formats, i.e., Consolidated Response Matrixes, Power Point, point papers, etc. and recommend disposition of substantive and critical comments against specified documents, and fix any and all administrative comments against specified documents
What you will need:
- Advances skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Experience operating and managing TMT and high level taskings
- Experience working with senior level military personnel in a highly dynamic environment
- BA/BS or 5+ years of experience in lieu of a degree
- TS/SCI clearance required
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $80,000-$90,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D