Redstone Arsenal, AL /
Express B&A Cargo GSA Schedule /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies is seeking a Cargo Helicopter (CH) Business Analyst at Redstone Arsenal, AL to assist the CH Project Management Office (PMO) in managing the fielding of aircraft systems as well as in planning for modernizing/maintaining existing aircraft.
What you will be doing:
- Provide business management and conference management services in support of the CH PMO.
- Coordinate with leadership reviewing agent to review/reconcile travel vouchers.
- Serve as primary Defense Travel System (DTS) Subject Matter Expert (SME) for PM Cargo; reviewing all ETPs, DTS authorizations and Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) submittals.
- Provide management of correspondence, briefing materials, calendars, timecards, and travel as required
- Examine documents and correspondence for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations
- Coordinate and maintain program priorities, daily status reports, and tasking slides and databases
- Maintain phone lists and organizational charts
- Book conference rooms when needed
- Schedule, book, and coordinate travel documents using Defense Travel System
- Corresponded with executive level Front Offices within PEO Aviation, and various external Department of Defense Agencies and Organizations.
- Provide communication support subject matter expertise to develop draft communications, briefings, and presentations in support of the CH PMO
- Record briefings, prepare meeting minutes, and maintain and track briefings and presentations for historical reference
- Review, compare and reconcile differences/errors within the Defense Travel System (DTS) and Automated Time, Attendance, and Production System (ATAAPS), to include making recommendations for manpower management organization and mission.
- Communicate with upper management and determine program status, identify variances and recommend actions/response.
- Develop, distribute, and monitor implementation of internal operating policies and administrative directives. Maintain internal library of applicable regulations, directives, procedures and instructions.
- Ensure obligation plans are documented properly. Meet with IPT's/APM's to review goals and provide recommendations to confirm funds are executed in accordance to plans.
- Prepare, submit, and assist in the defense of budgets required to support all assigned PM programs.
- Prepare and maintain records and pertinent documents related to manpower resources and budget requirements for in-house administrative resources for the PMO.
What you will need:
- BS degree (Note: 5 years related experience equates to a Bachelors’ degree)
- 8 years of experience
- In lieu of a Bachelors’ degree, applicant must have 13+ years of total related experience.
- Experience wtih Defense Travel System (DTS) required.
- Experience with Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) required.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing multiple appropriations to include RDTE, APA, OMA, and FMS.
- Experience in performance of execution analysis.
- Fundamental understanding of Army Acquisition Process.
- Experience in cutting funding documents (MIPRs / PWDs).
- Experience in funds reconciliation.
- Proficiency in MS Office required.
- Must possess an Active DoD SECRET Security Clearance
- Possible travel to CONUS locations
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in DTS and APACS
- Experience with SharePoint
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong background in Excel
- Experience work with government systems such as General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS); Experience with Wide Area Workflow (WAWF); Experience with Logistics Management Program; Experience with Comprehensive Cost and Requirements (CCaR)/Project Management Resource Tools (PMRT); Defense Travel Systems (DTS)
- Familiarity with Financial Management Regulations to include DOD 7000-14, FMR 37-100, FMR 37-1
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D