SAF/AQP - Acquisition Program Analyst (NC3 Enterprise Modernization) (SME)
Washington, DC /
USAF – STAQSS /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking an Acquisition Program Analyst (NC3 Enterprise Modernization) (SME) to potentially join our team in Washington DC. This position supports SAF/AQP which directs, plans, and programs for development, procurement, and product support of $10B portfolio of global power programs. The portfolio includes legacy fighters, fifth-generation aircraft, as well as sixth-generation aircraft programs.
This position directly supports Headquarters-level actions regarding the NC3 enterprise, including but not limited to: Very Low Frequency transmitters and receivers, Extremely High Frequency terminals, High Frequency networks, terrestrial networks, and airborne C3 platforms.
***This position is contingent upon contract award and is expected to begin July 2023***
What you'll be doing:
- Provides strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff; Provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues; Consults with client to define need or problem supervises studies and leads surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions
What you'll need:
- No educational requirements
- SMEs do not have specific experience/education qualifications but are typically identified as recognized Industry leaders for a given area of expertise.
- 5+ years’ experience working on or directly supporting complex system-of-systems architectures
- Deep familiarity with enterprise-level cybersecurity
- Firm understanding of system-of-systems integration activities is required
- Experience with nuclear systems and the various organizations in the nuclear enterprise is highly desired
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D