J84 – Portfolio Requirements Analysis SME
Peterson AFB, CO /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking a SATCOM/PNT Portfolio Requirements Analysis SME at Peterson AFB, CO. In support of USSPACECOM J8, current/component operations, space innovation and integration, the Contractor shall support requirements development for joint space warfighting systems. When tasked and as needed to support evolving command requirements, the Contractor shall analyze existing warfighting plans, strategies, Concepts of Operations, and Operations Concepts and develop recommendations for requirements modifications for existing programs and new requirements in support of future programs. The Contractor shall assist in the development of Joint Capabilities Integrated Development System (JCIDS) documentation and products and analysis to support the validation of such documentation.
What you will be doing:
- Develop detailed requirements analysis and documents as they arise, which vary based on JCIDS cycle and pending command priorities, to include: Initial Capabilities Documents, DOTMLPF Change Recommendations, Joint Emergent Operational Needs, and similar.
- The Contractor shall provide technical and operational expertise to USSPACECOM J8 to support the assessment, defense, and validation of warfighting requirements related to the full range of military operations in, from, and through the space domain. Individual areas of portfolio requirements analysis expertise to be serviced include:
- Satellite Communications (SATCOM)
- PNT (Position, Navigation, and Timing)
What you will need:
- Experience with JCIDS cycle and pending command priorities, to include: Initial Capabilities Documents, DOTMLPF Change Recommendations, Joint Emergent Operational Needs, and similar.
- Experience with Task Management Tool (TMT)
- 8+ years of administrative support experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- TS/SCI clearance required
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $120,000-$130,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D