SAF/AQQ - Acquisition Program Analyst (KC-Y/KC-Z) (SME)
Washington, DC /
USAF – STAQSS /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking an Acquisition Program Analyst (KC-Y/KC-Z) (SME) to potentially join our team in Washington DC. This position supports SAF/AQQ which directs, plans, and programs for development, procurement, and product support of Global Reach programs. Serves as the focal point within the HAF for Global Reach matters associated with integrated product life cycle management and facilitates Global Reach stakeholder collaboration in addressing lifecycle issues.
This position directly supports the KC-Y and KC-Z programs.
***This position is contingent upon contract award and is expected to begin July 2023***
What you'll be doing:
- Provides strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff; Provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues; Consults with client to define need or problem supervises studies and leads surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions
What you'll need:
- No educational requirements
- SMEs do not have specific experience/education qualifications but are typically identified as recognized Industry leaders for a given area of expertise.
- 5 years supporting tanker aircraft programs or experience relevant to tanker aircraft programs, including operational experience
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D