Global Force Management Specialist (S1)
MacDill AFB, FL
Space Force Programs – COO-X /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions & Strategies is seeking a Global Force Management Specialist at MacDill AFB, FL. This position will provide Advisory and Assistance Services to support Headquarters United States Space Force, Chief Operations Office (USSF/COO). COO is subject to the direction and control of the Chief of Space Operations (CSO) and directs the United States Space Force National Capital Region staff. SF/COO requires contractor technical, operational, and support advisory and assistance services to fulfill these missions.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as a Global Force Management (GFM) Specialist for SPACECENT providing subject matter expertise regarding force distribution to include assignment, allocation, and apportionment of forces.
- Maintain responsibility for managing SPACECENT databases and tools, drafting, preparing, and presenting briefs to leadership, and the authorship, coordination, and staffing of GFM correspondence. Represent SPACECENT in video conferences with the global force management enterprise.
- Maintain standard format for emergent request for forces (RFF) and all associated general administrative messages as well as review and submit all emergent request for forces and all associated general administrative messages to the Joint Staff in accordance with the Global Force Management Implementation Guidance (GFMIG) and CJCS business rules.
- Conduct coordination with CENTCOM force managers. Provide status update briefs to leadership.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in providing support at the Combatant Command (CCMD), Component Command or Joint Staff (JS) level.
- Experience in the Global Force Management Allocation Planning (GFMAP) process.
- Experience in the Joint Planning Process (JPP).
- Joint Capability Requirements Manager Qualification Certification.
- TS/SCI Security Clearance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D