J6 – Architecture/ Engineering SME
Peterson AFB, CO /
UCAAS – USSPACECOM /
Full Time - Exempt
Delta Solutions and Strategies is seeking a highly skilled and motivated candidates to join a high-performance team and provide support to the US Space Command (USSPACECOM) J6. This position serves as the project and portfolio manager for all C4 & cyberspace projects, providing life cycle program management for all current and future C4 & cyberspace systems used by USSPACECOM to support mission objectives.
What you will be doing:
- Assist Government in the preparation of briefings for the C4 Requirements Board and associated working groups.
- Apply extensive knowledge of computer network engineering and related disciplines to ensure that emerging technologies are considered in the development of technical refreshment of network components and configurations of USSPACECOM C4 and cyberspace systems.
- Assist the Government in C4 and cyberspace portfolio and project management.
- Provide technical knowledge and expertise in providing analysis of the design, installation, configuration, and monitoring of classified, unclassified, and mission partner networks, including SIPRNET, NIPRNET, and/or U.S. BICES.
- Advise the Government on Enterprise Architecture requirements and other higher-level guidance for network security and cyber security system configurations, informed by DISA STIGs, DOD Risk Management and Architecture Frameworks (e.g. DoD RMF, DoDAF).
What you will need:
- Strong C4 program/project management background
- Military command, control, communications, and cyber system knowledge
- Lead Working/Planning Groups, coordinate across multiple functional areas
- Ability to develop and present briefings/recommendations to senior leaders (General/Flag Officers and Senior Executive Service)
- Ability to use COTS software products and web-based tools
- Excellent communicator
- SharePoint Site development and use (preferred)
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent and 10+ years of experience of C4 Project Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly desired
- 3+ years staff experience in a Major Command, Combatant Command, or higher headquarters organization desired
- TS/SCI clearance required
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $130,000-$150,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D